Microsoft Visio Course-3035530865
In this course you will learn:
- To understand the Microsoft “Ribbon”, Quick Access Toolbar, and Backstage View.
- How to create new diagrams.
- How to manipulate and add shapes.
- How to use rulers, grids and guides.
- To connect shapes using lines and dynamic glue.
- To create cross-functional flowcharts.
- How to work with themes.
- How to create an organisation chart.
More about us:
- Formed in 2009, EwB was created to solve a problem close to our founders hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training.
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 95k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Microsoft before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – Most of our Microsoft Courses are also CPD Accredited.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
- We have an in-house expert, Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
Excel Intermediate (2010,2013 & 2016) -3035530865
This coursecovers Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Saving and File Management
- Converting and Encrypting Files
- File Properties and Digital Signatures
- File Accessibility and Compatibility
Workingwith Functions and Formulas
- Autosum Functions (SUM & AVERAGE)
- IF and Nested Functions
- Working with Named Ranges
- Array Functions (SUMIF & AVERAGEIF)
- Formula Auditing
- Managing Tables in Microsoft Excel
- Creating Excel Tables
- Working with Records and Filters
- Advanced Filters
DataTools in Excel
- Text to Columns
- Flash Fill
- Remove Duplicates
- Data Validation
DoingMore with Charts in Excel
- Error Bars
- Working with Axis Options
- Advanced Chart Formatting
- Creating Sparklines
- Editing Sparklines
Whatsapp:+923035530865, 03219606785, 3315145601,
03495021336IPATS Government Recognized Education Zone-Khanna Pul Rawalpindi-Islamabad