New CCNA v7 Training in Faisalabad CCNA 200-3012 months ago Faisalabad, Pakistan Ad Views:268 Ad ID: 754
There are three courses that make up the CCNA 7.0 curriculum.
● The three courses align to and cover the competencies outlined for the CCNA Certification Exam (200-301).
● Each course is comprised of multiple modules. Each module is comprised of topics.
● Modules emphasize critical thinking, problem solving, collaboration, and the practical application of skills.
● Each topic contains a Check Your Understanding interactive quiz, or some other way to assess understanding, such as a lab or a Packet Tracer. These topic-level assessments are designed to tell learners if they have a good grasp of the topic content, or if they need to review before continuing. Learners can ensure their level of understanding well before taking a graded quiz or exam. Check Your Understanding quizzes do not affect the learner’s overall grade.
● Students learn the basics of routing, switching, and wireless, advanced technologies to prepare for the Cisco CCNA exam,networking related degree programs, and associate-level networking careers.
● The language used to describe networking concepts is designed to be easily understood by learners at all levels and embedded interactive activities help reinforce comprehension.
● Assessments and practice activities are focused on specific competencies to increase retention and provide flexibility in the learning path.
● Multimedia learning tools, including videos, games, and quizzes, address a variety of learning styles and help stimulate learning and promote increased knowledge retention.
● Hands-on labs and Cisco® Packet Tracer simulation-based learning activities help students develop critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills.
● Embedded assessments provide immediate feedback to support the evaluation of knowledge and acquired skills.
● Cisco Packet Tracer activities are designed for use with the latest version of Packet Tracer.
Career Institute BC Tower Faisalabad